Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed to either their commercial or their independent professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason Cancellation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Woerthersee-Swim, Weizelsdorf 156, 9162 Strau, Austria, Austria, phone number: +43 676 7196 320, e-mail address: info @ woerthersee -swim.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this, which is not mandatory. To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have you any payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery we offer), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days repay from the day on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment charges.
(If you want to revoke the contract, then please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To: Woerthersee Swim, Weizelsdorf 156, 9162 Strau, Austria, Austria , Phone: +43 676 7196 320, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Hereby I / we (*) revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / Provision of the following service (*)- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s ) (only if notified on paper)
– Date ___________ (*) Delete as appropriate.